Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Genevieve

Before Genevieve was born, her grandmother asked me to capture her much-anticipated grandbaby.  Nine days after her birth, I met Genevieve and her mommy and daddy, Nathan and Jessica.  The heat was cranked up in their home, props were hauled up into the loft, and the capture began.  

Genevieve is a precious baby girl, and so obviously adored by her mommy and daddy.  What a delight to catch her newness and wonder, and her parent's love of her.











Thank you, Lynda, for asking me to do this, and Nathan and Jessica for allowing me into your home to play with your baby.  I pray God blesses you richly in your new role as parents and grandparents.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos. Makes me remember mine at that age.
    -G. Milam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how I love newborn photography. I love all the shots you have done, especially of her on the old bench and blanket. Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! Love watching your blogs for new photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....what fantastic shots. You make me ALMOST want to have another one, just so I can come get some great pictures by YOU. ALMOST.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! . . . Ruth, there will be grandbabies one day. ;)

    ReplyDelete