Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jerry {Lifestyle}

Jerry turned 80 years old a few months ago.  In anticipation of this great milestone, Jerry's daughter asked me to capture her dad in his every-day life at the retirement center where he lives.  And so I happily followed him around one morning.  Jerry's genteel spirit definitely compliments this lovely place.  I asked him, "Do you wake up every morning feeling like you're on vacation?"  "Oh, I do.  I do!" was his response.  
























Thank you, Jerry and Pam, for the beautiful morning you shared with me.  And Jerry, I hope you are able to enjoy many more happy birthdays here!

1 comment:

  1. Kristen these are fantastic. I know that Pam will treasure these for many years to come. I hope that you have done this for your Mom. How I wish I had pictures like this of my parents.

    ReplyDelete