Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Justin and Kristen {Engagement}

Five years ago, Kristen was a kid in the youth group at church, and Justin was staff.  We went on camping trips and mission trips and church activities together, and somewhere in there, that cute little girl grew up and caught the eye of that dark-haired young man, and before you knew it, they were engaged!  They are both fun-loving, outdoor-loving, and active.  Put that combination together for an engagement shoot, and I was in for a whirlwind afternoon following this couple around!  




 






 


 






 




 




Thanks, Justin and Kristen, for asking me to catch these special moments.  I pray God's blessings on your coming marriage and life together -- that you always see it as a wonderful adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful job on the photos. Nice Justin and Kristen. Dad and future father-in-law. I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I recognize those spots. :) JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of two lovely people. Congratulations. When is the wedding? I'm willing on making Baklava, just tell me how many you're expecting.

    Flora

    ReplyDelete