Thursday, April 5, 2012

James and Ashley {Engagement}

  James and Ashley asked me some time ago to capture their engagement, but it has been UGLY in our part of the world.  Rain and winter just would not let up.  They wanted an outdoor session, in some fields, with a barn, and some sunshine.  So we waited.  Finally, Spring arrived, and we headed out.  And what a perfect day it was!  James has an old Ford truck that he has rebuilt, and it, along with his cowboy hat just totally set the tone for our session.  
 

 



 








 



 

 







 
 

 


I wish you well in this time of anticipation and planning, James and Ashley!  I pray your years together will be many, and your love always content in each other.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love them all - but my last 7 are my favorite. Love how you got up in the tree, what a neat shot!

    ReplyDelete