Monday, November 28, 2011

Cameron {Children}

Little boys are so much fun to photograph.  They are certain sure to do the exact opposite of what you tell them to do; they wiggle more muscles than I ever knew existed; they like to crawl into your lap or turn their back to you.  And this continues till the age of 13 or so.  So, what is a photographer to do?  First, employ the mommy and the grandma.  Second, employ the photographer's kids.  Third, haul out the toys.  Finally, that cute little boy will get so distracted in happy play that the photographer can get snap happy with her camera.  

Now why didn't I know this already?  

Cameron, you are the cutest little guy!  So busy, so inquisitive, so talkative.  You are precious.  


   





 


 
  



I'm so glad you came to play, Cameron!  We will do it again, without the camera, okay?  You must promise to still give me hugs and crawl in my lap, though, sweet boy.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, these are absolutely priceless. Such beautiful shots, so heart-warming. I would be a proud mommy with these to share!

    ReplyDelete